Wednesday 17 February 2016

Make Every Day Worth It

So I realise that the last post I posted, 7 months ago, was called 'I'm Back' and I stated I would be blogging again, but clearly that didn't go down too well. But this time I really am back.
 
A lot more has happened in the last 7 months, but something has happened recently that really made me think. A work colleague of mine who I was just starting to become really good friends with passed away so suddenly. She was only in her forties and it was completely unexplained. It made me think that life is so precious and we need to live it to the fullest whilst we still can as we never know what's going to happen. Therefore, this year and for the rest of my life, I am going to take every opportunity I get given, I'm going to go more places and do more things and I am going to document every bit of it on this blog. I have always cared about others so much more than myself and always put myself last, but when things like this happen you realise you do need to be a bit selfish sometimes and put yourself first for once.
 
 
I want to start this blog with an overview of everything that has happened in the last 7 months, good and bad. 
 
On the 17th of June, I got asked to be someone's girlfriend. This someone I had liked so much since the beginning of college, so around 2 years. We had always been really good friends and stuck by each others sides, even if it meant losing other friends, but eventually we lost contact for a while until the beginning of 2015 when he messaged me again.
Me and Jordan have now been together exactly 8 months today. There has been ups and there has been downs, but I have never been so happy and content than I am with him.
 
 
I passed my driving test! And I my first car, brand new with 12 miles..
 
 
I left my job at Primark after 2 years and started working at a nursing home, and I love it! Yes it's tough sometimes, and yes it's very stressful, but I love it and it's one of the most rewarding jobs you could possibly do.
 
 
I've also been on many more holidays with the Caring Cancer Trust which you can read on my other blog omgitsstew (which I am working on updating, I promise!).
 
 
I'm going to use my passion for photography to help me keep this blog up. Every place I go, new or old, I am going to take pictures for memories and share them on this blog. I am determined to do this as something, firstly for me to look back on in the future and see the amazing things I've done, and secondly for other people to see and to encourage them to live their life to the fullest whilst they have the chance.
 
Make every day worth it,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment